Saxon Wellington Boot
The Saxon Wellington Boot is a classic style designed for comfort and warmth.
Styled in dark green with brown trim and lined throughout with 4mm neoprene, this welly is perfect for all-day wear in any season. The complete neoprene sock keeps you snug in cold weather down to -10 degrees C, and the sole is stitched in, not glued, so it won’t come unfixed with use. These boots are the ultimate in all-day-long comfort.
The Saxon is up to one inch higher in the calf than our other boots. Handmade in our factory in Europe, all of our boots are made with natural rubber which gives you more grip in slippery conditions. We aim to make the best boots available and have trialled these for several years. They offer great comfort, even in constant use. These boots are also made with a unisex last, meaning that they offer a generous fit as both men’s wellies and women’s wellies.
Why customers prefer Gumleaf boots
- Handmade - crafted by hand for a better and more comfortable fit
- Rubber - made from rubber, a natural and sustainable material
- Really warm - our neoprene lining keeps your legs and feet snug down to -10 degrees C
- Extra comfy - the stitched in neoprene footbed makes every step a pleasure
- Vibram® - the award-winning sole for extra grip and performance
- Classic style - combining style and practicality to create the perfect welly
- British design - designed by farmers and tested in the worst British weather
- Ecological - we’re doing our bit to reduce carbon - our factories are heated by wood!
What you get when you buy from us
- Guaranteed to last - rock solid and guaranteed for one year
- No quibble free returns - send your boots back for a full refund or exchange
- Free shipping - orders over £120 are delivered free of charge
- Free friendly advice - speak to our knowledgeable UK team, always here for you
Unisex sizes 37-47. Available in Dark Green.
- Size 39 - calf 43cm - height 43cm - will come 40cm up the leg
- Size 44 - calf 46cm - height 45cm - will come 42cm up the leg