Norse Welly Boot
The Norse Welly Boot offers style and variety to our handmade welly boots.
Available in navy and red, the Norse Welly Boot includes the same high standard of quality and craftsmanship present in all of our wellies whilst offering a little something different in their style. This boot features a neoprene lining and a stitched-in inner sole for comfort, warmth and practicality.
Handmade from natural rubber in our own factory in Europe, this welly is incredibly hard-wearing and offers maximum grip. The Norse Welly Boot is moulded on a unisex last which makes it perfect as a men’s welly and also gives a generous fit as a women’s welly.
Why customers prefer Gumleaf boots
- Handmade - crafted by hand for a better and more comfortable fit
- Rubber - made from rubber, a natural and sustainable material
- Extra comfy - the stitched in neoprene footbed makes every step a pleasure
- Vibram® - the award-winning sole for extra grip and performance
- Generous fit - perfect for both men and women
- British design - designed by farmers and tested in the worst British weather
- Ecological - we’re doing our bit to reduce carbon - our factories are heated by wood!
What you get when you buy from us
- Guaranteed to last - rock solid and guaranteed for one year
- No quibble free returns - send your boots back for a full refund or exchange
- Free shipping - orders over £120 are delivered free of charge
- Free friendly advice - speak to our knowledgeable UK team, always here for you
Sizes 37-42. Available in Navy or Red.
- Size 39 - calf 43cm - height 44cm